,
Random
Coffee and walnut cake

St Paul's Cathedral (part two)

Fairlop

Active Service

Piranesi vase

London Eye Barracuda

Mold gold cape

Upper part of a colossal limestone statue of a bearded man

After the Clink – Prison Reform

Blackfriars Bridge (part two)

Hainault

Jack the Ripper

Waterloo

The Irish Guards

Bronze figure of a seated cat

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Dagenham East
 (голосов: 0)
Dagenham East



Dagenham East. The name Dagenham was originally recorded as Daccanhamm in 692 and is derived from the personal name of the Saxon Daecca and the Old English ham, 'a homestead' and means 'the home of Decca' and his family that once lived on a site here. It was recorded as Dakenham in 1254.

The station was opened as DAGENHAM by the London, Tilbury & Southend Railway on 1 May 1885, and was first used by Underground trains on 2 June 1902. It was re-named DAGENHAM EAST on 1 May 1949.



Dagenham East

The shopping centre at Dagenham as it appeared in the early 1930s





Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.