,
Random
Hinton St Mary mosaic

East Finchley

Florentines

St James's Park

Highgate

Smoked salmon and herb creme fraiche sandwiches

Charity and community support

Jade cong

Gingerbread with prunes and ale

Clay mask of the demon Huwawa

Incised lacquer cup

Bronze gladiator’s helmet

Northwood

The queen of vintage - Hilary Proctor

St Nicholas's (part two)

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Arsenal
 (голосов: 0)
ArsenalArsenal takes its name from the famous Arsenal Football Club which moved here in 1913 from Woolwich where it had been founded at the Royal Arsenal Factory in 1884 - hence the nickname for the team: The Gunners.

The station was opened as GILLESPIE ROAD on 15 December 1906 and re-named ARSENAL on 31 October 1932 at a pre-war height of the Club's fame.



Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.