,
Random
Royal Game of Ur

Marble statue of a pair of dogs

Blackfriars Railway Bridge

Sancai ceramic tomb figure

Gaol Fever

East India

Twickenham bridge

Lacquer dish

St Cyprian’s

Seeing the Divine

Mile End

East Ham

Fine luggage, furniture and curios - Dee Zammit

Mocha shortbread biscuits

North Ealing

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Arnos Grove
 (голосов: 0)
Arnos GroveArnos Grove was recorded as Arnold(e)s Grove in 1551 and it seems that the name should be associated with the 14th- century family of Margery Arnold who once lived in this area. The Grove itself runs to the north of the nearby Arnos Park.

The station's name was planned to be BOWES ROAD, but it opened as ARNOS GROVE on 19 September 1932.



Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.