St Mary-at-Lambeth

Introduction (part four)

Jack the Ripper walk (part five)

Jack the Ripper walk (part six)

Mourner's dress

Ruislip Manor

Jack the Ripper walk (part seven)

Egg and cress sandwiches

Design and construction

Barons Court

Hammersmith bridge (part two)

Facts and figures

Ravenscourt Park

Geometric krater painted with a couple and a ship with oarsmen

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
 (голосов: 0)

Blackwall appears in records as Blackvale as early as 1337, and sometimes as Bleak wall, possibly from Old English blaee and maybe refers to a windy stretch of the River Thames.

The shipyard was built in the late 16th century and contained the original entrance to the West India Docks. The station was opened on 28 March 1994.

Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.