,
Random
St Mary's Rotherhithe

Piranesi vase

Westminster bridge (part seven)

Wembley Central

Bank

Watford

Wanstead

Commemorative head of Queen Idia

Barnes Railway bridge

Hungerford bridge (part four)

St Cyprian’s

Sloane astrolabe

Stratford

Jack the Ripper walk (part four)

The Horses (part one)

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Woodside Park
 (голосов: 0)
Woodside Park


Woodside Park was recorded as Fyncheley Wode in 1468 and was part of the great Middlesex woodland area. It was named Woodside in 1686 - being at the side of the wood.

The station was opened as TORRINGTON PARK, WOODSIDE by the Great Northern Railway on 1 April 1872. It was re-named WOODSIDE PARK on 1 May 1882 and was first used by Underground trains on 14 April 1940.





Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.