,
Random
Capsule upgrade

Westminster, St John’s

Boston Manor

London bridge (part six)

Shadwell

Henry Moore (1898-1986), Seven seated figures before ruined buildings

St Bride's Fleet Street

Sword from the armoury of Tipu Sultan (1750-99)

Palmerston gold chocolate cups

Welcome to Portobello

Cloisonné jar

Finchley Road

Bronze group of a bull and acrobat

Leytonstone

Golders Green

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
West Kensington
 (голосов: 0)
West Kensington


West Kensington - see Kensington.

The station opened as NORTH END (FULHAM) on 9 September 1874; re-named WEST KENSINGTON 1 March 1877.






Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.