,
Random
The taste of Notting Hill

Greenwich

Dagenham East

East Ham

Admonitions handscroll

A new era in tea

Seville orange and whisky marmalade

Strawberries and cream cupcakes

Tower Gateway

Monument

Covent Garden

Westminster bridge (part one)

Isambard Kingdom Brunei (1806-59)

Granite sphinx

EDF Energy Partnership

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Sudbury Town
 (голосов: 0)
Sudbury Town


Sudbury Town was recorded as Suthbury in 1282 and the name is derived from south and Old English burh, ' manor' - and means 'the south manor', for it lies to the south-east of Harrow. The Town was built up during the later part of the 19th century.

The station was opened as SUDBURY TOWN on 28 June 1903.






Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.