,
Random
Tower bridge (part seven)

St Paul's Church (Diamond Way, off Deptford High Street)

Wanstead

Chalk Farm

Covent Garden

The Blues and Royals

Steatite seals from the Indus Valley

Bayswater

London bridge (part eight)

Bronze model of a human head

The regimens`duties in times of peace

The Horse Guards Building

St Paul's Cathedral (part two)

Lambeth bridge (part two)

St Augustine

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
South Woodford
 (голосов: 0)
South Woodford


South Woodford - see Woodford.

The station was opened as GEORGE LANE on 22 August 1856 by the Eastern Counties Railway. It was re-named SOUTH WOODFORD (GEORGE LANE) on 5 July 1937, and SOUTH WOODFORD in 1950. First used by Underground trains on 14 December 1947.






Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.