,
Random
Embankment

East Ham

Southwark Cathedral (part two)

Calcite-alabaster stela

Londesborough brooch

The handbag diva - Vicky Sleeper

Stepney Green

Mask of the Nulthamalth (fool dancer)

Tea leaf grading

Old Royal Naval College Chapel

Millennium Bridge (part three)

Preen yourself

A walk down Portobello (part two)

Blackfriars Bridge (part five)

Sword from the armoury of Tipu Sultan (1750-99)

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
South Ruislip
 (голосов: 0)
South Ruislip


South Ruislip - see Ruislip.

The station was opened on 21 November 1948. The station on the adjacent main line was opened by the Great Western & Great Central Joint Committee as NORTHOLT JUNCTION on 1 May 1908. It was re-named SOUTH RUISLIP&NORTHOLT JUNCTION on 12 September 1932, and became SOUTH RUISLIP on 30 June 1947.





Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.