,
Random
Newbury Park

Upper part of a colossal limestone statue of a bearded man

St Stephen Walbrook

Londesborough brooch

A prison is a grave to bury men alive…

Gallions Reach

London bridge (part six)

Mornington Crescent

Pytney bridge (part four)

Colossal winged bull from the Palace of Sargon

King's Cross St Pancras

Florentines

Marble figurine of a woman

Moor Park

Ivory chess piece in the shape of a seated king

News from our friends
XML error in File: http://www.anglophile.ru/en/rss.xml
XML error: Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2
Most Popular
Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), Isabella BrantThis famous portrait drawing is of Rubens’ first wife, ...
Waterloo suicidesFor centuries people have been committing or attempting...
The queen of vintage - Hilary ProctorThere's only one thing more fabulous than Hilary Pr...
The Blues and RoyalsIn 1969 The Royal Horse Guards (The Blues) were amalgam...
London Oratory (Brompton Road)The Congregation of the Oratory was founded in Rome by ...
London bridge (part twelve)After the opening in 1836 of London Bridge station, the...
Clocks and watches - Martyn Stamp"1970s watches are very popular right now, whereas...
Guy's Hospital ChapelThe benefaction by which Thomas Guy founded the well-kn...
Discussed
Advertisement
Northwood
 (голосов: 0)
Northwood


Northwood was recorded as Northwode in 1435 and was originally the name of a Wood and farm lying to the north of Ruislip. The present town dates chiefly from the construction of the railway c.1885.

The station was opened as NORTHWOOD on 1 September 1887.





Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.